TEGERA19 is a fully lined welding glove with reinforced seams for heavy work with a category II rating. Designed in Sweden by Ejendals, the TEGERA19 glove for welding features a robust and durable construction built to perform over a long period of time. Top quality split grain jersey cowhide withstands contact heat up to 100°C while providing good fingertip sensitivity and a perfect fit.
The TEGERA Brand by Ejendals
With over 65 years devoted to the design and development of TEGERA gloves, the TEGERA brand from Leksand Sweden has become one of the most recognised brands within the industry. As a European powerhouse, the brand continues to lead the market in all aspects of glove design including ergonomics, comfort, fit, protection and durability. The TEGERA range of products protect hands in every possible situation.
The TEGERA19 Professional Welding Gauntlet features:
– Legendary TEGERA fit from European powerhouse – Ejendals
– Reinforced seams for heavy-duty applications
– Made from top quality, vertically cut, split-grain cowhide
– Robust and durable construction
– Unrivalled fingertip sensitivity
– Withstands contact heat up to 100°C
– Category II rating
Please see Ejendals TEGERA brochure for more details/specifications
$18.76 per item