VERTICOR 71T is designed for the single and multi-pass welding of mild and medium strength steels in the downhand, vertical-up and overhead positions. It is recommended for general steel construction and fabrication welding where the work cannot be rotated to the downhand positions.
• Verti-Cor 71T is a dual gas flux cored wire. It can now be used under 100% CO2 as well as Argon +18 to 25% CO2
• Grade 3 Impact Values >47J at -30 °C Precision layer wound (PLW)
• Versatile, all positional capabilities
• Excellent Operator Appeal
• Low spatter and fume levels
$125.30 per item